Thursday, May 1, 2008

GLITZ "Sublime" collection is here!!



I just got it and have had the most fun creating a funky layout "CRAZY GOOFY MINE"--I handcut the flowers from the "Doodly Floral" papers and layered them with pop dots onto the "Splatter"
paper. I also used "Wacky Stripe" and "Sublime Journaling" as accent papers--the best part of the "Glitz Collection" is the fact that each piece is double-sided--so it's like getting two pieces of patterned paper for the price of one!! I used the backsides of the collection to mat my photos and create journaling tags--

Have a little fun with this collection!! I guarantee you will love it!!

~~Kary

2 comments:

Karlyn said...

what a fun fantastic page kary. great use of the glitz!

Morag Cutts said...

WOW Kary - such a great job with those papers. Love your carefree style!