Friday, April 17, 2009

Purrrfect Project Friday

Time is just flying by!

This week's purrfect project challenge is One for the Boys.

I tend to create projects that are quite girly - who can resist all those pretty things on offer? So to create something more masculine is some what of a challenge for me.

Firstly, Rita has created a gorgeous frame for a baby boy.

Photobucket

I love the idea of including the hand and foot print in the frame. And just take a look at the denim swatch and metal tag.

Photobucket

I'm obviously along the same wavelength as Rita, creating a frame for my DS. I've gone for a grunge/urban look to reflect his age. He still loves to play although he is definately growing up too fast!

Photobucket

I've stamped and painted over the patterned paper to give it a bit more grunge. The robots are by Stampendous.

Photobucket

So why not join in with this week's challenge? Create something for a boy or man. It can be anything such as a card, tag, gift, etc. as long as it's not a traditional scrapbook layout. See here for all the info. You'll get a entry into the monthly prize draw for every project you upload!

I can't wait to see what you do!

Morag x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the projects!!