Saturday, August 29, 2009

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Are you in love with patterned papers too?

I have a serious addiction! I hoard papers because they are beautiful. They are often left for months because I can't bear to cut them! I am seeking help. LOL.

Bo Bunny have been a serious contributing factor to my problem - their papers are just so wonderful. I've had these Flirty collection papers for ages - aren't they gorgeous?



The Flirty Birds have been used as is almost, except the bird's tail has be cut out to overlay the heart paper.



Collect a few little embellishments and ribbon - check out these cute pins from Maya Road. There are other beautiful chipboard pieces and flowers in there too!



Add a cute bird cage (because one should always include some sort of home for the birds). This one is from We R Memory Keepers and are the best bargain at just 99c!


Finally, top off with a couple of cute kids goofing around!

Cathy has LOADS of new CHA stuff arriving almost daily. I love the new lines from My Mind's Eye (who as you know are my favourite). There is also the latest from Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin and Little Yellow Bicycle.

Don't forget to check out this amazing collection from a new company - Nikki Sivils. She has wonderful cutting-edge designs!

To see all the latest products just check out the What's New section. How easy is that?!

Hope you'll come and join us in the forum. In the meantime, happy scrapping!

Morag x

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this LO is just WAY CUTE!!!! Thanks for the how to's!!!! Love it and I tooooo hoard that favorite paper forever....just waiting for the perfect pic!!!! Have a great weekend~!!!!

Erika M. said...

Your layout is adorable! I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only paper hoarder out there!

laterg8r said...

wow, i love that page - those kids and birdies are tweet :D