Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A SKETCH by Jana Eubank!

I'm always up for an awesome SKETCH, and when I was asked Jana Eubank if she could make us one at AllyScraps this month, she agreed! Love that it's a multi-photo sketch... and love that her design is in perfect balance.



Well, of course since I'm always asking for something, I asked Jana to make a layout from her sketch too. Being the sweet girl that she is, she again agreed, and here is her awesome layout.



Jana used papers by Jillibean Soup and Scrap Within Reach to make her layout. What an awesome combination of papers. She used chipboard buttons by Jenni Bowlin and thickers from American Crafts. (Loved that she used flowers on her boy layout!) Super cute layout Jana!

Well, you know me... and I had to get in on the act too. So, I made a layout with Jana's sketch too. Here's what I came up with.



I used October Afternoon Cherry Hill supplies. (Hey, did you notice all the awesome, brand new October Afternoon while you were checking that last link out??) I love that my layout was quick and easy, because I didn't have to do the hard part... the actual page layout. Jana did that for me with the sketch.

So, do you want to play along???? You can. Just do a layout based on Jana's sketch above. Post your finished product in our sketch gallery at AllyScraps, tell us you posted yours in the comment section here and we'll put you in a drawing for an awesome Halloween prize! You need to have finished your layout, posted it in the gallery and commented on this post by Midnight Eastern Time on Halloween night, October 31st to be eligible for the prize drawing. Hope that you'll play along. See you soon!

~ Dana

1 comment:

Kary said...

Love this sketch, Jana!! Beautiful layouts, too!!