Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday snowman banner!

Need a project that you can display all winter? Something that is perfect for the WHOLE season? Well, we have something to share with you. This snowman banner made by our December guest designer Linda Albrecht ceratinly fits the bill. It is so SOFT looking and full of so much detail and character. Wow, wow, wow, love it. Love the glitter, the bling, the snowmen, the colors, the mittens, the tinsel, the bling. I love every little detail. I NEED to make one of these, wonder if I can get Linda to draw the snowman faces for me?? :)









Linda used products from the Christmas Magic by Fancy Pants, including these cute rubons. The sparkle comes from Melissa Frances' mica flakes in white. Wondering what the cute mitten banner is? Well, it's a mini book from Maya Road. And the mini chipboard scrolls? Those are by Maya Road too. What wonderful use of products.

Thanks so much Linda, your project is SO inspiring. Want to check out more work by Linda, I sure do!! Here's her blog, tons more inspiration there. The best new of all is that Linda will be back next week, hope you'll come back next week too for even more Christmasy goodness!

~ Dana

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is PERFECT!!!! I so wish I could find the time to make one!!!

Great work and such wonderful detail!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Erika M. said...

Absolutely darling - I'm so in love with the snowman!

Morag Cutts said...

OMG, that is just so totally cute! Linda sure knows how to make delightful snowmen!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, how gorgeous! Love Linda's projects!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Totally amazing and truly inspiring! I am going to have to find some time to make one of these. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us Linda! :)

Angie Smith said...

Hosting a Christmas party and now I have a theme!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

prashant said...

that is just so totally cute!


Work from home India

Cathy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Having been a long time admirer of Linda's work, I am totally delighted to have her beautiful project on our blog!!! Thank you Linda!