Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Real life scrapbooking.

Sometimes, the pictures you take in your every day life aren't of beautiful smiling faces or gorgeous scenery or your favorite things. Sometimes, real life gets in the way, and the pictures you take are just for FUN! :) Here's my take on some real life scrapbooking.



I finally got to Debbie's sketch #3 from last month. (told you I would!) I flipped Debbie's sketch to a mirror image for my page. Here is Debbie's original sketch... love it. I'm going to have to use this one again.



I used papers from Scrap Within Reach for my page. Their carnival ride collection. Love how these papers are double sided, and the colors are really rich. You know how I love journaling cards? well, these ones are super cute! I used Lily Bee rubons too. Thanks for taking a look, and as usual, thanks to Debbie for her inspiration.

Not to change to subject, BUT new scrapbook supplies are an important topic. Cathy's been busy adding brand new stuff to the store. Some brand new BoBunny, and some My Little Shoebox too. She said that there are more new products to go up tonight, so be sure to check back, you can find them here.

Have a great day! Dana

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome sketch and love the payback!!

Erika M. said...

Great take on the sketch - love the real life take on scrapbooking!

Nishant said...

stunning......
work at home in india