We are always so thrilled to have Roree Rumph back at Ally Scraps. :) Her amazing designs always make me smile. Know what I love best about this layout? that really cool embroidered red heart, I need to add one of those to an upcoming layout of mine. I also really like the creative way she used the green paper. Really cute!
1. Cut the Newsprint patterned paper to 11 x 8 1/2".
2. Cut out green patterned paper strips from the Borders patterned paper (B-side). Cut the strips into varying lengths, and adhere the strips to the layout.
3. Adhere the photo(s) to the layout.
4. Place a heart shaped die-cut on the layout (I used a Heidi Swapp acrylic heart I had), use a paper piercer to mark the shape, then hand stitch the shape with red embroidery thread.
5. Add letter stickers to the stitched heart and above the row of photos for the title.
6. Sew a small red button between the u and r in the title with black embroidery thread.
7. Adhere the ticket journaling spot from the Noteworthy patterned paper to the upper left corner over the green patterned paper strip, and trim off the excess.
8. Cut the black scallop border sticker in half, and adhere the strips to the top and bottom of the layout.
9. Adhere the Note sticker and Tin Pin metal badge to the journaling spot.
10. Stamp your journaling onto strips of Newsprint patterned paper, apply a rub-on heart to one of the strips, and adhere the strips to a Mini Bag & Tag. Wrap another Mini Bag and Tag with twine, tie a bow, and trim the ends. Adhere the bags to the layout.
11. Add two Trinket Pins to each tag, and adhere them to the back of the tag.
Echo Park Paper For The Record Collection, Newsprint
Echo Park Paper For The Record Collection, Borders
Echo Park Paper For The Record Collection, Noteworthy
Echo Park Paper For The Record Collection, Element Sticker
Echo Park Paper For The Record Collection, Alpha Sticker
Melissa Frances Paper Bags & Tags
October Afternoon Modern Homemaker Collection, Tin Pins
Maya Road Trinket Pins
Thickers, Soiree Twine, red button, alphabet stamp set, heart rub-on
Thanks so much for stopping by. See you soon, with more fab projects. :)