Just received this beautiful card and tag set from Betsy Veldman in my inbox, and boy is it pretty! Take a look.
Remember When card
1. Fold large post card diecut journaling card in half to form card base. Tie pink trim around card and knot. Trim ends and adhere yellow flower.
2. Adhere "Remember When" sticker with foam adhesive and embellish with Artisan Swirl.
1. Fold pink frame journaling card in half to form card base. Adhere dated journaling card to front.
2. Knot flower ribbon around card. Trim ends. Adhere flower.
3. Affix tab sticker and "beautiful" sticker.
1. Trim bicycle journaling card from the Emma's Shoppe Accent Cuts paper. Adhere to diecut journaling card.
2. Affix Artisan flourish. Stamp "just for you" onto label sticker. Affix to tag.
3. Trim flower from patterned paper and tuck under label sticker. Embellish with buttons.
4. Punch hole in top of tag. Tie lace through hole and embellish with pin.
"Best Friends" tag
1. Affix girl sticker to journaling card. Adhere lace along bottom edge. Embellish with flourish sticker.
2. Punch hole in top of journaling card. Tie lace through hole. Adhere flower and embellish with stick pins.
"Love and Cherish" tag
1. Trim vintage postcard from Accent Cuts paper. Trim one edge with decorative scissors. Adhere to journaling card with foam adhesive.
2. Affix "love & cherish" stickers. Affix flourish.
3. Adhere "date" label, tucking under top edge of postcard. Adhere flower.
4. Punch hole in top of tag. Tie trim through hole and embellish with pin.
Glitz Love Nest What Not tags
Maya Road Medallion flowers - yellow and pink
Crate Paper- Emma's Shoppe collection - Trims
Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe collection - label stickers
Pink Paislee - Artisan Elements Swirls
Maya Road - green leaf trinket pins
Glitz - Love nest Cardstock Stickers - Titles
Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe Accent Cuts
Other, "just for you" stamp, vintage buttons
Thanks so much Betsy, love this set of cards and tags! Check out Betsy's blog for even more beautiful projects. (Wait until you see the gorgeous cards on her blog.)
Oh, and by the way, we have received SO many beautiful layouts for our April sketch contest. It will take a while to sort through them all, so check back later this week for the winner and for and awesome 2 page bonus sketch! Have a great day. :) Dana