Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

I woke up this morning to find daffodils peeking through the ground. The whether was gorgeous, and the birds were chirping! I love these first signs of spring.

The new Basic Grey has arrived and I must say it is awesome! I love their new Chip Sticker shapes. The Cupcake line in faded primary colors, has ice cream cones, balloons, and clowns. The Sugared, which has a ton of pink, in my opinion is their prettiest line to date. One of the chip shapes is a pink elephant, how cute!! For scrappin your little guy, you are going to love the Archaic, with names like Dirty, Boulder, and Dino.

One of the Design Team girls, Deb Gaydos, is doing awesome sketches, that have me feeling very inspired. I have the day off tomorrow, so I feel some serious scrappin going on! I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments: