Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer Memories

Mini albums are such a great way of capturing a memorable summer vacation. Maya Road have such wonderful chipboard albums that are such great value for money.


I chose the tree album as my base. The pages are big enough to hold a 4" photograph. I love the way there is a separate 'trunk' for the front page.



I covered the whole album in gorgeous Garden Party Lush Blooms from My Mind's Eye. The prints are just the right size for a mini-album.



By keeping the embellishments simple, I was able to complete the album really quickly. I used the beautiful K & Co Mira stickers which are 3 dimensional and shiny and stamps from October Afternoon.



So why not print off your photos and spend an evening creating the perfect mini-album to bring back all those memories from your Summer?

Morag x

No comments: