Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December... WOW!

A whole new month here at AllyScraps! Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. Here at AllyScraps we have lots to be thankful for. We are super thankful for Morag and Raechelle, two long standing members of our Design Team. Thank you Morag and Rae, thanks for your inspirational designs and for your positive and giving attitudes. You're both the best. :)

December brings us a fresh face here at AllyScraps. I hope that you will help me welcome Linda Albrecht, our December guest designer. Keep an eye out later this week for an amazing project from Linda, and all through the month. Here she is...



"My name is Linda Albrecht and I live in Minnesota. I have 4 wonderful
children (that range in ages from 11 to 27) and one very supportive
husband. For the majority of my life I have been a lover of the creative
arts-- everything from needle work, to painting and paper arts have
fulfilled my need to express my heart and soul as an artist.

After having children I found another purpose to be creative, for it was
then that scrapbooking became the way that I chose to preserve memories
and organize life's many memento's in a beautiful form. My love of
scrapbooking and altered arts turned into a part time career 6 years ago
when I began working for several scrapbook manufacturers.

Currently I do design work for BasicGrey, Art Warehouse and Creative
Cafe, Tattered Angels, and Melissa Frances. My work has been printed in
magazines and idea books throughout my scrapbooking career and I have
taught classes for several events."

~ Dana

2 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

Holy Moley! I adore Linda's projects and have been an avid follower over the past few years. I can't wait to see her projects!

Erika M. said...

Welcome Linda! I love your work and am a frequent reader of your blog.