Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Summer Days...

Oh, how I long for the sweet days of summer. We had SNOW on Mother's Day... yep, snow. Now we have rain and cold. But I know that those summer days will be here soon, and I can't wait!

This is a layout I did about our trip to a local state park, and the beautiful walk we had there. It was lovely.



Just about everything I used on this page is October Afternoon. Their products gave me everything I needed to put together this whole project, from paper to journaling tags to title stickers and embellishments. Love that! I used the Fly a Kite collection, including papers, journaling cards, shape stickers (got the title here), word stickers, and mini market stickers. I especially loved this paper, I cut out the circles and made a fun border for my page.

I was thinking, like Debbie's last sketch, that both sides of this layout could stand on their own. A double design.

Speaking of sketches... Debbie's got a new one coming on Friday AND don't forget our May sketch contest. Here is all of the information, the due date is coming up quick. Hope you're working on your page.

Have a great day, see you soon! Dana

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Trying to find time to work on the awesome sketch challenge as well!

Erika M. said...

This is such a fabulous layout!

Cathy/Allyscraps said...

Great layout Dana! I love all the little details, you always add