Thursday, December 9, 2010

A special way to present your gift.

Michelle Lanning is back with her final project for us this month. We are SO happy to have her here at AllyScraps, it was so much fun enjoying her awesome Christmas projects. :) Take a look at this adorable gift bag and card, super cute.



This is what Michelle has to say. "Hi there! Just wanted to share a fun and easy craft to do for those teacher gifts you may have. I always like using up my scraps and my old bags (because I save mine). This particular one was a valentine bag, but it was covered nicely with the Echo Park paper. I added some Christmas ribbon, (I stapled it on with a long armed stapler). I then added my daughter's teacher's name and had her sign it. I made a little card to go along with the gift bag. So cute and simple!"



Michelle used a gift bag from her stash, Christmas ribbon and paper from the Echo Park Merry Christmas collection.

I'm sure you'll want to keep checking in on Michelle Lanning's Blog to see what she's been up to. Hey, don't forget about our upcoming sketch contest. Here is Debbie's awesome contest sketch, and here is a link to the contest and rules.



Awesome prize too!! A $20 gift certificate to the AllyScraps online store.



Hope your holiday preparations are going well, and that you're finding a little time for scrapping too! See you soon. Dana

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cute, and a good idea too! And I recycle my bags too!

Erika M. said...

What a nifty little gift idea!