Thursday, March 10, 2011

What inspires you??

The other day when I posted Roree Rumph's adorable layout "so silly", I mentioned that I was super inspired by that little embroidered heart on her layout.



Isn't that heart just super sweet?? So, as I started my newest layout, I decided that I wanted to put one on my layout.



Well, that little tiny heart turned into a great big embroidered heart. :)



I used a small part of a layout that I loved the look of, to begin the direction of my project. I know that Roree doesn't mind. (As long as I give her credit of course!) That's why we post her projects (and other designers projects) on our blog. To inspire you!! So, why don't you give it a try? a heart, a flower, a star, a circle... the choices are endless!

Just so you know, I cut a big heart out of vellum, held it on my layout, and used a paper piercer to punch holes all around the heart. It was easy!

Supplies
patterned paper - Kaisercraft Class of 87
assembly
times tables
sports day
excursion
tuck shop
die cut elements
American Crafts marquise thickers

Hey, did you notice that there is loads of brand new stuff in the store?? Including Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket and Imaginisce?? Also, brands new Thickers!! Love me some thickers. :)

Thanks for stopping by to check out our blog. I'll be scrapping this weekend, hope you will too! Dana

No comments: