Thursday, June 2, 2011

June SKETCH contest... with a twist. :)

It's time for our June sketch contest, and we're going to try something new! How about a sketch for all of you card makers?? Here it is, our awesome June contest sketch from Debbie Gaydos.



Our prize is designed for card makers too, TWO 6x6 papers pads from Fancy Pants. The winner will get BOTH Beach Babe and Beach Bum.




To change things up a little, you need to made TWO cards. One using the sketch above as it is, a second one using the sketch mirror image, backwards or upside down... you decide. Finish your project and e-mail the image (less than 500 kb please)to us by Sunday, June 19th at midnight Eastern time. We will choose a winner soon after. Send your cards to allyscraps@gmail.com. Have fun and good luck!

Dana

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Love the sketch, thanks Debbie!

Cindy said...

I have my thinking cap on!

Julie said...

I have my cards posted on my blog and I am off to email them as well....thank you for always having such great sketches!http://alteredego-mividaloca.blogspot.com/2011/06/had-some.html

Heather Landry said...

I just emailed my entry! I really LOVED that sketch. =0)

Muffin said...

Can international players enter? :)

Shellye McDaniel said...

Got my Father's Day card done with this sketch :) www.paperedcottage.blogspot.com FUN, FUN...great sketch, Debbie!

Ally Scraps said...

Yes, anyone can enter! Dana

Nicole Doiron said...

My cards are done, have been posted on my blog (http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com/2011/06/ally-scraps-june-sketch-challenge.html) and have been emailed.

Another fun challenge at Ally Scraps! :)