Hi everyone... we've started a whole new type of challenge over at the AllyScraps message board, it's called Hello Kitty, and it's a card a week challenge. I'll be taking some time to create a weekly card inspiration; could be a fun theme, or a color combo or a just because card. But, I'm hoping that it will inspire you (and ME) to create a card EVERY week, starting this week.
If honor of our many new friends on the message board, we are doing a "welcome to your new home" theme for our first weekly card. Here is what I created.
I used the Homegrown collection by 3 Bugs in a Rug, it is so adorable, and the paper house cute home sayings, like the one on the front of the card.
OK, so you've made a card and don't know what to say on or in it? Well, we've taken care of that too... we will be posting quotes, titles and sentiments that will help finish your cards. Here are a few to get you started.
* Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
* Home is where friendships are formed and families are grown; where joy is shared and true love is known; where memories are made and seeds of life are sown.
*HOME is where your story begins...
* Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest”...Robert Montgomery.
* You've worked so hard to make it your own, here's hoping you enjoy your new home.
* May love be the heart of your new home.
* Home.. a house filled with love.
Feeling inspired? We'd love to see what you create! And, if you need even more inspiration, look for a new card prompt every Monday. I'll give you a hint, next week's card is a celebrating kind!