Friday, February 20, 2009

Purrrfect Projects #4 Spring

Spring really must be around the corner and with that in mind, our projects this week have all been inspired by Spring. As a little twist, the project must also include a birdie (but then, shouldn't they all?)

First up is Vee who has made a pretty wall hanging. I love projects like these, can can brighten up the dullest days (we get a lot of those in the UK).



Next up is Rita who has come up with an awesome and very original project using canvases.



I love the way the accordian book has it's own little alcove!



Cathy has blown my socks off with the amazing wreath. I love all the pretty flowers and Spring icons (particualarly partial to mushrooms).



Lee Ann has made a fabulous Spring card in my favourite spring colours.



I altered a flower box to hold my favourite photo of my DD.



The store is overflowing with Spring ranges at the moment. My favourites are Twitterpated from Imaginisce which have the cutest characters you've ever seen! Also Bo Bunny has two totally fabulous ranges and Pebbles Inc. will brighten any day!

I hope that we've inspired you to get out your supplies and take them to a whole new dimension. We'd love to see what you do so why not upload to our gallery?

Morag & the Purrrfect Project Team x

No comments: