We're so happy to have Morag Cutts back on the AllyScraps blog this month. Morag has been a special designer for with for several years, and we're always so happy to have her visit, especially when she brings us beautiful projects like this wintertime stocking.
1. Create an stocking template and draw around twice (once in reverse)
2. Carefully stick edges together.
3. Make a pleated rosette using 1" of Red Swirls paper. Concertina fold every 1/10".
4. Top off stocking with striped paper, adding tiny bells to the points.
5. Add fluffy marabou and some candy canes.
Echo Park Wintertime Collection:
Thanks so much Morag, your stocking is lovely!! Check back over the weekend for a really gorgeous Christmas mini album from Kelly Goree and a beautiful layout from Morag based on Debbie's current sketch. Stay warm! Dana