Thursday, February 24, 2011

February sketch contest WINNER!

You girls had me a little worried, since we didn't have a single sketch entry until 2!! days before the deadline. Well, I shouldn't have worried, because we ended up with lots of wonderful entries for our contest. Really beautiful pages, all inspired by Debbie's 2 page sketch. I could have chosen LOTS of winners, but our winner this month is Nicole, and here is her lovely layout. Big congrats Nicole! I love how her layout closely followed the sketch, but she infused her own personality with elegant touches. Here is Nicole's layout.



Debbie's original sketch.



Nicole will be getting an awesome prize, a whole box of BoBunny's fabulous brand new papers. Have fun playing. :)



In other AllyScraps news, be sure to check out the "what's new section" of the store. There are lots of new goodies, and coming this week are more fun products from Imaginisce, thickers from American Crafts and Twig from My Little Yellow Bicycle. Have a great week. Dana

3 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a georgeous two page layout! i'm in awe over here!!! FA-BU-LOUS!

Nicole (nicutopia) said...

I'm OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see my new 'toys' :)

Debbie Gaydos said...

Congratulations Nicole! Wonderful interpretation, your layout is AWESOME!