Look at these pretty Valentine's Day cards from Raechelle Bellus!! You still have plenty of time to make cards for your own sweetie, take a try at these.
1. Cut a 2"x 2" Be Mine with Eiffel Tower journal piece from paper. Cut a 2"x2" square of coordinating backside as well. Adhere both squares to card.
2. Cut a 2"x 4" strip of Echo Park's So In Love paper. Tear off one end. Adhere to card.
3. Cut a 4"x 1.5" strip of Echo Park Paper's Airmail Stripe paper. Tear bottom. Adhere to card.
4. Add floss to buttons and then adhere to card.
1. Cut a 1.25"x4.5" strip of Echo Park's So In Love paper, ink edges and adhere to card
2. Cut a 3"x4" piece of Echo Park's Rose Bouquet paper and tear the bottom. Lightly ink edges and adhere to card, centering it.
3. Adhere large 'ticket' sticker to card, apply 2 additional ticket stickers, layered, finished off by a heart and butterfly sticker all from the Elements sticker sheet.
4. Apply Maya Road Satin Posies to the card.
5. finish off with 3 rhinestones.
Thanks so much Rae! Love these. See you soon, with lots more projects AND some sneak peeks of the brand new products Cathy has coming for the Ally Scraps store.