Daniela Dobson is back with her final project for the month! A big Ally Scraps THANK YOU to Daniela! She has really wowed us with her beautiful projects, and this layout is no exception. So clearly summery, with its bright colors and fun design.
1. Cut Quilt patterned paper to 8 ½ x 11”
2. Cut white cardstock to 8 x 10 ½” and round all corners. Adhere to the base patterned paper.
3. Cut a 2” strip of Borders and Die Cut patterned paper and layer across the middle. Add a cloud border sticker. Embellish with sticker phrases.
4. Adhere photos and add a green border sticker under the photo strip. Add sticker to each side of the photo strip and add buttons.
5. Adhere three banner stickers to the top of the page and “Summer Days” sticker to the bottom right.
6. Make flower from strips of tissue paper, chipboard doily and a button and adhere to the page.
7. Add journaling and tie twine as shown.
Echo Park Summer Days Collection, Quilt
Echo Park Summer Days Collection, Borders
Echo Park Summer Days collection, Die Cut
Echo Park Summer Days Collection, Element Stickers
Echo Park Summer Days Collection, Alpha Stickers
Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Collection, Buttons
Cosmo Cricket Upcycle collection, Butterflies & Doilies
Pink Paislee Soiree collection, Printed Tissue
Other Supplies: twine, white cardstock, corner rounder
Be sure to stop by Daniela's blog, it's filled with even more beautiful projects. Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend, have a great week! Dana