We're very happy to have Linda Albrecht back at AllyScraps, it's been too long! Linda created a beautiful wedding guest book for us, just in time for wedding season. She's left room on every page for people to sign their names, so be sure to add a beautiful pen if you make this for a gift. :)
1. Prep chipboard album by painting with acrylic paint. Once dry lightly sand the edges to distress.
2. Measure and cut papers to fit the outside & inside of the album cover.
3. Apply alphabet stickers to the outside front cover to say, "Our Wedding guests" then apply Mod Podge or other sealer to protect the outside of the album.
4. Prepare individual pages by adhering papers to each. Place a patterned paper along the side with the punched holes and a solid paper on the opposite side. Lightly sand outside edges of the pages as desired.
5. Distress the edges of 4x6" photos using sandpaper and an exacto knife.
6. Adhere a 4x6" photo to each page on the patterned paper side and near the punched hole edge so that there is room for guests to sign along the outside and around the photos.
7. Use a die-cutting machine to cut flower pieces from papers and layer onto some of the pages near the photos. Distress flowers with sandpaper and add a button to the center.
8. Print miscellaneous words and phrases onto cardstock, cut into word strips, distress edges with sandpaper then adhere to pages as desired.
9. Add laces and trims to pages near the photos and thread button holes with string and adhere along the lace strips as desired.
10. Add a Maya Road Trinket pin to a cluster of flowers, adhere pearls or buttons to trims and add velvet petals to flowers as desired.
Maya Road Vintage Crochet Trim- Bubble Dots- White
Maya Road Trinket Pins- Leaf brown & turquoise
Maya Road Organza Roses- cream
Crate Paper Eclectic Buttons- "Emma's Shoppe Collection"
Cosmo Cricket Buttons- Salt Air
Cosmo Cricket - Upcycle Collection- "Re-Found"
October Afternoon- Thrift Shop Collection paper- "Still in Box"
Basic Grey Hello Luscious Collection papers- Blissful, Yumberry, Dazzling, Inviting, Succulent, Scrumptious
Maya Road Chipboard Album
Other: Acrylic paint, alphabet stickers, miscellaneous flowers & stickers, solid color cardstocks, velvet leaves, lace, ribbons, & trims
Thanks so much to Linda, for being one of our favorite guest designers. Have a great week! Dana