Sunday, May 3, 2009

April Design Team REVEAL!

Hi everyone! We're so lucky at AllyScraps to have a fabulous sketch designer as a part of our design team. Debbie Gaydos' sketches are so inspiring, and we decided to make our April Design Team reveal based on a 2 page sketch by Debbie. Here's her sketch and what we came up with.



Debbie Gaydos
This is one of my favorite layouts of Debbie's, and it's easy to see how it inspired such an amazing sketch! It's so fun and colorful, and I especially like the fun mulitcolored title. Debbie used papers from Studio 8's Dinosaur Land paper collection. Perfect for her themed pictures. Love your layout Debbie.



Dana DiGennaro
I also used Studio 8 paper for my take on the sketch. I used the Celebrate collection, perfect for my build-a-bear themed birthday page. I had fun using the banner cutouts for part of my title, and loved using the stickers popped up on my page for lots of dimension.



Morag Cutts
Morag's fun Disney page used papers from the Sassafrass Lass Bungle Jungle collection. Morag always amazes me with her hand cutting, and I also really like the fun, bright colors of this layout. She used a fun font for her title too, it's the Umbrella font thickers from American Crafts. Great job Morag.



Raechelle Bellus
Raechelle used such fun pictures on her layout, and I love how she fit so many pictures across the 2 page spread. Her layout features brand new Fancy Pants paper. The On a Whim paper paper collection really does a great job of enhancing the playful aspect of Rae's pictures. She also used a multicolored title and some fun hadcut details. Thanks for sharing Rae!



Christine Hertel
Chris used the My Little Shoe Box Who's There collection for her super birthday themed layout. Wow Chris, love the way you did your title, her letters are cut with her Silhoutte diecutting machine. Super cute. Love the patterned papers she chose too... awesome job Chris!



Thanks so much for taking a look this month. Hope you are inspired by Debbie's awesome sketch and by our layouts based on her sketch. I know the images are small on the blog, but if you click on the photos, you can take a look at a bigger version! Thanks and enjoy.

~ Dana

1 comment:

Morag Cutts said...

Gorgeous LO's. They all so different even using the same sketch. WTG!