Here is another beautiful project from Melissa Phillips. She has sent us such beautiful things this month... and as I mentioned before, she will be doing some guest designing at AllyScraps EVERY MONTH!! Hurray. :) Here is her enjoy the journey card.
1. Create a card base from cream cardstock.
2. Cut strips from coordinating paper and adhere them around the outside of card front. Stitch down center of each.
3. Attach cream trim to the backside of the postcard Creative Scrap, and adhere it, along with snippets of other Creative Scraps to the center of card.
4. Tie the Enjoy the Journey Creative Scrap with ribbon and adhere to card using dimensional adhesive.
5. Spray fabric flower with Glimmer Mist to create an aged look and adhere it near center of bow. Attach a cream button to the center of flower to finish.
Melissa used the following supplies.
GCD Studios Chic Collection Homespun Garden Double Sided Glitter Paper
GCD Studios Chic Collection Pink Sparkle Double Sided Glitter Paper
Little Yellow Bicycle Freshprint Clothesline Collection Seamstress Double Sided Paper
Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline Collection Fabric Flowers
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps – Travel
Melissa Frances Beige Ribbon
Thanks so much Melissa! We've really enjoyed your inspiration this month. Keep your eyes open later this week for the announcement of our June guest designers... and don't forget about on sketch contest too.
See you soon, Dana