Love this funny card from Becky Fleck... she calls it a snarky girlfriend card, TOO funny!
Kaiser red rhinestones
papers by Graphic 45
1. Trim a piece of ivory cardstock to 7.5" x 8.5" and fold in half to form a 3.75" x 8.5" card.
2. Trim out the framed woman in a corset from a piece of Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk (By the Beautiful Sea) and trim off just below her hips.
3. From that same piece of paper, trim out four ticket stubs.
4. From that same piece of paper, trim a piece from the black patterned side 3.5" x 6.25". Adhere that piece to the top of the card, leaving approximately 1/16" of an inch of the base card showing on three sides.
5. Trim a 3.5" x 2.25" piece of Graphic 45 Le' Romantique (Celebration) and adhere it directly below the black patterned piece.
6. Adhere the framed woman in the corset along the seam where the two pieces of paper meet. Apply the smallest red rhinestones in place of the buttons on the corset.
7. From a scrap of ivory cardstock, trim an arched piece to mimic the top of the framed piece. Computer or hand journal "Girl, you so need the shoes to match." Adhere this piece directly below the framed woman.
8. Adhere the four red tickets across the seam where the two pieces meet, allowing the tickets to overlap.
Don't forget that we're hosting our October sketch contest on Becky Fleck's site, Page Maps. You can find all the details on Becky's blog... but here's the sketch in case you haven't seen it.
I did a layout based on the sketch, love how it came out!
My Little Shoebox, Market collection
morning glory (flowers cut from this paper)
Thanks for checking out the blog this weekend, and thanks to Becky Fleck for the fun card and awesome sketch.