Remember our dear old friend Morag Cutts??? Well, she was SO sweet and sent us this amazing spooky suitcase to put on our blog. This project is just amazing, and sparkly and spooky all at the same time.
Instructions from Morag
1. Paint the suitcase black. Rub metallic paint over the straps and handles.
2. Paste vintage dictionary pages inside and distress.
3. Layer lots of the tags over the cases.
4. Distress playing cards cut from the Jabberwocky paper. Glue into place as shown.
5. Paint a chipboard arch. Distress with paints, inks and pastes.
6. Stamp various halloween images (Pink Paislee, Inkadinkadoo). Colour with Distress Inks
For the Pumpkin:
1. Shape a styrofoam ball using a round stylus.
2. Paint orange
3. Apply generous amount of PVA glue in an even layer.
4. Glitter and allow to dry.
5. Punch leaves from dictionary pages. Ink with Distress Inks. Spray with gold mist.
6. Create vines from twine. Glue into place as shown.
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland
Thank you SO much Morag, you're the best. Oh, and a big thanks to Morag for being our blog "go to person"... because you all know that I'm not too great with the techie kind of stuff.
Be sure to check back soon, as we'll have new projects from Cari Fennell, Jennifer Beason and yours truly. :) AND, we'll be doing a blog giveaway this week, so be sure to leave lots of comments. Dana