Are you going to send a "love note" to your sweeties?? Well, here are a couple of fun and quick projects from Raechelle Bellus to get you started! Take a look...
1. Adhere "so in love with you" journal card cut from Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection - 12x12 Paper - Journal Cards
to bottom rt. corner of black pre-made card (4"x6").
2. Cut a small arc on coordiniating script side and adhere along bottom.
3. Adhere a rectangle of Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection - 12x12 Paper - Black Damask along top portion of card.
4. Apply a stip of ribbon to cover raw edges.
5. Apply one of the Maya Road - Satin Posies - Mauve & Bright Pink
6. Finish off with some folded ribbbon and a Maya Road Trinket Pins Crystals
Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection- papers and stickers
Maya Road flower
Maya Road pin
1. Cut a piece of Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection - 12x12 Paper - Love Song paper a tad bit smaller to fit card. Adhere and distress edges.
2. Cut a piece of Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection - 12x12 Paper - Airmail Stripe to approx. 4.5" by 3.25". Ink edges and adhere to center of card, distress edges.
3. Adhere pink ribbon along middle of card.
4. Apply the 'Carte Postal' sticker from Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection - 12x12 Paper - Elements to center of card
5. Adhere bow, heart stickers from above sticker sheet and a rhinestone to finish off.
Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection - papers and stickers
ribbon and rhinestone
Apply border sticker around center of candle.
Apply large decorative sticker.
Echo Park Love Story stickers
These make you feel all lovey!! Thanks so much Rae! Don't you love this cute paper by Echo Park?? They are one of my VERY favorite new scrapbook companies... I have loved EVERY line they have come out with. Guess what? Cathy ordered ALL 3 of their new lines for the store from CHA. Wanna peek??
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these... oh, and check out the store, Cathy has For the Record and Springtime on preorder!! :) Have a great week. Dana