This could be it! Raechelle Bellus is back at Ally Scraps, and we're SO pleased to have her. Did you know that Raechelle was a member of the original Ally Scraps Design Team, over 5 years ago?! These decorated bottles are her specialty, so of course we asked her to make some with a Valentine's theme. Fill them up with Valentine goodies, and you're all set with an amazing gift.
1. clean bottles from a Frappachino 4-pack
2. cover top handle area with patterned paper- cut to fit. (I used Mod Podge to adhere paper to both the carton and bottles.)
3. cut 2- 1"x12" pink strips to go around top portion. Ink edges. Prior to adhering, wrap around and trim excess of each strip, then adhere.
4. cut 2- 3.5"x12" strips of black script patterned paper. If desired add some light tearing/distressing to top edges. As before, wrap around and trim excess prior to adhering. Let dry and then add more tearing/distressing to top edge if desired.
5. Wrap pink ribbon around just below distressed edge. I ran a single seam down the middle of the ribbon using my sewing machine for a little added ruffle/detail.
6. Apply 'Be Mine' sticker at a slight angle on left side of front. Apply the round post mark sticker on top of the first sticker.
7. Adhere felt flower, then add the tulle flower along with 2 of the stick pins stuck through tulle flower.
8. Tie large bow around handle to finish off.
1. cut 4 different strips of patterned paper to fit around bottles; each approx 3" tall by 8.5".
2. Adhere ribbon around the top of each edge of patterned paper.
3. Finish each off with a button or bow as well as a sticker from the sticker sheet.
4. Paint around rim of each lid. Allow to dry. Cut or punch 4- 1.75" circles using different patterned paper and adhere on to the top of each lid.
Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection- papers and stickers
Maya Road pins
Lily Bee tulle flower
ribbon, buttons, pink felt flower and floss all from my stash
Thanks so much Rae, for the super cute project. Love it!
Hey, did you know that this weekend is the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) twice yearly show?? It's where scrapbook store owners peruse lots of brand new scrapbook goodies, in order to fill up their stores! Well, Cathy has already started placing orders, I can't wait for some of the new stuff that will be coming to Ally Scraps over the next few months. :) (Bella Blvd, Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper, October Afternoon... just to name a few!) Is there anything you've been noticing, during all of the manufacturer's sneak peeks, that you'd like to see in our store?? Tell us what you'd like to see Cathy order at CHA!! We'd love to know what you're looking for.
Have a great week! Dana