We hope that Santa stopped at your house too... and now we're sure you have piles of photos with a Christmas theme to scrap. Here's a really cute layout from Morag Cutts to inspire you. Here's what she had to say about it.
"The children wait patiently (or not so patiently) with my brother's dog. Alfie wasn't keen on his hat so I had to be quick with the camera. I've tucked a wish list into the envelope - I think their list is very long!" What a cute idea, and a cute photo too. :)
1. Add Rock Candy Stickles over the presents on Special Delivery Paper and allow to dry.
2. Create an envelope with patterned paper to tuck extra photos and wish lists in. I created a template by taking an existing envelope apart.
3. Create photos mats from Around the World and Air Mail papers. Ink edges.
4. Create a tag from the Air Mail paper and layer behind photo, tying jingle bells with baker's twine.
5. Create tags from Trading Cards paper and tuck in envelope.
6. Cut out Santa from Trading Cards paper, add stickles and snow before mounting on foam tape.
7. Add title from the Die-cut sheet
8. Hand cut holly leaves from Trading Cards before layering the Maya Road Velvet Flowers
9. Glue tiny frame over Santa image before trimming to shape. Add to envelope with twine.
Pink Paislee Father Christmas Collection
Around the World
Maya Road Velvet Flowers
Thank you so much Morag for being with us this month. Your layouts and projects are just beautiful. Be sure to check out Morag's blog to inspire you all year long. Be sure to check back this weekend, we have another lovely project from Kelly Goree and will be announcing our January guest designer soon. Take care! Dana