Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cookies gift book

My daughter Skylar loves to bake, and cookies are one of her favorites, so I created this little 'Cookies' booklet for her to record her favorite Christmas cookie recipes. I used the American Crafts Merriment Collection papers and stamp set and finished with some American Crafts Thickers which I sugar coated with a bit of clear embossing powder and clear glitter. It's double-sided so I added ties to both sides to hold it closed when not in use. She loves it and she can always add more pages as her collection grows.



here is the main inside:
here is the back "inside:"


Thanks for stopping by! We at Ally Scraps wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Take care,
Rae

3 comments:

Erika M. said...

Absolutely darling creation - I may have to do something similiar and what a great paper line to use.

Cathy said...

This is soooooo cute!!!

prashant said...

I may have to do something similiar


Work from home India