Thursday, November 19, 2009

Very, very merry!

Christmas is my daughter's favorite time of year... can you tell? Actually it's my favorite time of year too, just SO happy! I've been Christmas shopping and doing LOTS of Christmas scrapping too. Here is my latest, using WRMK Merry and Bright line of paper and embellishments. Isn't THIS paper to die for??? Love it! I did lots of handcutting here, to add dimension to the poinsettia flowers. Also used stickles to glitter it up! Letters are American Crafts thickers, roller rink in white and sprinkles in cucumber.



Here's my card from scraps... I've been very good about making at least one card from every layout this month using my scraps.



Thanks so much for stopping over! Have a great day.

~ Dana

3 comments:

Erika M. said...

Such a lovely layout - loving the pictures!

Morag Cutts said...

Cute LO! I just love the pictures of your DD.

Cathy said...

Very cute pics!! Beautiful layout too. I just made a few pages with this line, don't you just love the colors?