Monday, November 2, 2009

soooooo SPOILED!

When I got this brand new Crate Paper line, BLISS at home this week, I was in love! It's one of my new favorite scrapbook lines... and I was so excited to get right to work using it. I made this layout of my "spoiled" daughter and her new cell phone, that I swore she wasn't getting for Christmas :).



I really like how this two-sided paper has a patterned side and a plain colored side too. I used FIVE different papers on my layout from the bliss line. And guess what?? I used 13!!! pieces of the coordinating chipboard, that must be a record.

Check out all of the new Crate Paper lines in the store, and while you're there, take a peek at everything new... there are TONS of new products, plenty to get you in a scrappy mood.

Hey, it's November, and a new month means new guest designers. We have Morag and Raechelle with us this month, members of the last AllyScraps DT. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us. Check out their stuff later this week. Enjoy!

~ Dana

4 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

it's fabulous Dana! Great work!

laterg8r said...

what a beautiful bright lo :D

Erika M. said...

Absolutely lovely layout!

Cathy said...

Ohhhh very pretty, I need to lift this LOL