Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15 Sketch!

It's Friday Sketch Day! I hope you enjoyed the last one and are ready for some more fun! I have another multi-photo sketch today (you know how I like multi-photo pages!). Here it is:



My page was so fun to do! Featuring another Fancy Pants line, Rough and Tough, this page is all about how my littlest guy lost all four of his front teeth in just a little more than a month!!



I also used my new favorite Nutmeg Thickers, as well as these cute little Maya Road chipboard letters.

Dana played along again this week, and shows you an awesome variation that gets even more photos on the page!



Dana used some adorable Crate Paper and alpha stickers by Sassafras Lass.

Now it's your turn! We would love to see your takes on the sketch! And be watching the blog for more inspiration from Dana and Morag next week, and another sketch next Friday! Have a great and scrappy weekend!

- Debbie

6 comments:

Erika M. said...

Cool sketch - love your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [16 Jan 02:50am GMT]).

Unknown said...

Hi! I like your sketch .. so I've used it for a Layout i published on my blog! look at this: http://scrapandbooking.blogspot.com/2010/01/sketch-del-15-gennaio.html
Thanks for the inspiration

Raechelle Bellus said...

another fantastic sketch Debbie, with a super cute layout to match! And yours is just wonderful Dana!

Rachel/mrspeanut2092000 said...

Debbie! I am so glad to see another round of your amazing sketches again. I have already printed them, 3 hole punched them, and will add them to my idea book as soon as I get home. I found some of your LO's on other websites. That was really cool and exciting. I wanted to shout...I know her!

joannie said...

LOVe this sketch and plan on using it soon!! Hope to see lots more!!