Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29 Sketch!

It has been such a pleasure to be back at Allyscraps this month! Thanks so much to Cathy and Dana for inviting me. I hope you have all been enjoying the sketches!

My last sketch this month is another multi-photo sketch, and really caters to the many paper lines out there now that include lots of coordinating little word/phrase stickers or embellishments! Here is the sketch:



And here is my page, 7th Heaven, featuring the fun and boyish Bella Blvd. Super Stud line.



There were so many fun little doo-dads in the Bits a Bella paper and also the label additions sticker sheet! I also used both the red and brown alphas from My Little Shoebox (how fun are they??) and of course (you guessed it!) the Nutmeg Thickers!

I was so happy that Morag played along this week and created this adorable page featuring October Afternoon's Farm Fresh collection! What a sweet page... I love the little pig and goose, and of course her adorable kiddos! Lovely take on the sketch, Morag!



Well, this is my last official January Guest Designer post, but it has been such fun being back with you all this month, don't be surprised to see an occasional random post from me! In the meantime, happy scrapping and enjoy the sketches!

- Debbie

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome sketch Debbie and two wonderful layouts ladies! Love these!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for inspiration!
This is my interpretation:

Kiss and bye from italy!

Unknown said...

Hi guys!! Both pages are just stunning!!! Now I gotta order that paper!!!