Melissa Phillips must be feeling like it's time for fall! Or maybe she wants to give you plenty of time to copy :) her amazing Halloween Haunted house. Wow, this is so cute, take a look.
1. Paint the paper mache house with off white acrylic paint. Let dry, and sand the edges slightly to distress.
2. Choose desired patterned paper for front, sides, and back roof of house. Cut slightly smaller than surface areas, ink, and adhere.
3. Choose desired images for upper windows, cut, and adhere.
4. Cut desired paper for gables of roof, ink, and adhere in place.
5. Cover the front roof with black trim. Coat roof with spray adhesive and shake on a dusting of fine glitter.
6. Embellish roof with buttons along eaves, photo corners, trinket pins, a glittered bat and star, and a vintage button.
7. Wrap ribbon or tea stained twill tape around house just under roof and tie in a large bow on right.
8. Coat a chipboard scroll with orange glitter and adhere in the center of gables. Embellish with a wooden bingo marker.
9. Cut a strip of glittered border to fit along bottom edge of house and adhere.
10.Cut images from Jabberwocky paper, sand and ink to distress and adhere an image on the front and sides of house.
11.Form a banner using banner stickers, assorted chipboard letters, and die cut letters. Hang from the two front corners of the roof.
Supplies from Ally Scraps:
American Crafts Halloween Collection Thickers, Hocus Pocus Black
Crafty Secrets Images & Journal Notes,Halloween
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Collection, Jabberwocky Paper
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Collection, Alice’s Tea Party Paper
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Collection, Wonderland Classifieds Paper
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Collection, Uncommon Nonsense Paper
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Collection, Alphabet Die Cut Sheet
Maya Road Black Pearl Trinket Pins
Maya Road Wood Bingo Calendar Numbers
Maya Road Scroll Frames Chipboard Sheet
Advantus Girls’ Paperie, Paper Girl Collection, Chipboard Alphabet
Jenni Bowlin Collection, Banner Stickers, Ledger
Other supplies used:
Paper mache house
Martha Stewart fine glitter
Melissa Frances orange glitter
Off-white acrylic paint
Prima black trim
Pressed Petals chipboard star
Tea stained twill tape
Thanks SO much Melissa, this house is amazing. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.