We'll we've got something special to show you. An amazing baby mini album and keepsake from Melissa Phillips. What Mom-to-be wouldn't love this as a gift??
1. Choose desired page for cover of album and cut a scrap from “Layette Chart” ephemera paper to fit a portion of the cover. Ink edges and adhere near lower left corner.
2. Ink the edges of an office tag and adhere directly over ephemera paper near lower right corner, with the top of the tag extending over the cover a bit.
3. Tie the top of the tag with ribbon and embellish with a button and trinket pin.
4. Adhere trim along the bottom edge of “For Baby” ephemera image, attach trim along bottom edge, stitch around edges, and adhere near lower right corner.
5. Apply rubon to center of cover and embellish with a resin appliqué and flower.
6. For the inside pages, cut scraps of paper to cover up images that don’t necessarily correspond to the theme of your album and embellish with trim, stickers, die cuts, ephemera, gems, flowers, buttons, etc.
7. Finish of each page by choosing rubon on transfers and applying them to die cuts, ephemera, etc.
8. Fill with pictures, journaling, etc., or give as a gift.
Supplies from Ally Scraps
Melissa Frances Postcard Album
Melissa Frances Spring Ephemera
Melissa Frances Inspiration Transfer
Melissa Frances Thankful Transfer
Melissa Frances Vintage Posey Label Die Cut
Melissa Frances 12 x 12 Paper Vintage Posey, Constance
Melissa Frances Ephemera Kit, Baby
Maya Road pompom trim
Thank you so much Melissa, for sharing this beautiful project with us. We're so luck to say that we will have more soon from Linda, Beatriz AND Melissa!:)