Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shabby Chic TAGS by Beatriz Jennings

Look at these beautiful shabby chic tags made by our special guest designer Beatriz Jennings. They are just lovely!!



And look! They are pretty easy to duplicate....

Shabby Chic Tags instructions:
1- Cut 2 3 1/4" x 5" pieces of Kraft cardstcok, adhere patterned paper as desired and stitch.
2- Tie twil tape around tags, add half doily and adhere vintage images.
3- Decorate with chipboard hearts, silk flowers, buttons and lace, apply stickers.




Supplies:
Advantus Girls Paperie, Paper Girl Collection, Vintage Patchwork
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps, Birds & Blossoms
Fancy Pants Designs Road Show Collection 12x12 Double Sided Paper, Strips
Melissa Frances Pop Out Glitter Hearts, White
Melissa Frances Inspiration Transfer



Check out her blog for even more inspiration!! Have an awesome day, Dana

4 comments:

Erika M. said...

Amazing tags!

Cathy/AllyScraps said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I have been a fan of Beatriz's blog for quite some time, and am so thrilled to have her work featured on our blog!

Cindy said...

I agree - absolutely beautiful. I am glad that you have been featuring Beatriz's work on the Ally Scraps blog. I find it refreshing and inspiring to view work from a new guest designer!

Mary said...

I absolutely adore Bety's creative ideas. I think her cards are gorgeous and I visit her blog everyday for inspiration. That is how I learned about your blog. Thanks for sharing with us today how to make these tags. Luv it.