We are so pleased and excited to welcome Beatriz Jennings to the AllyScraps design team family! Here she is...
"Hi, my name is Beatriz Jennings, I fell in love with scrapbooking when I was looking through a magazine and saw all of the beautiful things that you can do with paper. Right now I'm in love with card making and altered art. I have been scrapbooking for 4 1/2 years and I love to use ribbon, buttons, and flowers on most of my creations. I don't know how to describe my style, but some people say that is a little bit romantic, feminine, and even shabby. Some of my work has been published in magazines like Handmade(formerly Paper Trends), Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Paper Crafts, Scrapbook and Cards Today and Cardmaker magazine to list a few. I have also had projects published in idea books and had tutorials and projects published online on scrapbooking/papercrafting sites and some e-zines."
These vintage cards from Beatriz are just gorgeous.
Advantus Girls Paperie - Paper Girl Collection - Vintage Patchwork
Fancy Pants Designs Road Show Collection 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Dilly Dally
Fancy Pants Designs Road Show Collection 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Strips
Melissa Frances Inspiration Transfer
Melissa Frances Stickers - Airmail
Maya Road Kraft Envelopes
Maya Road Velvet Pleats Flowers
Thinking of you card instructions:
1. Make card from cardstock and cut paper slightly smaller than card front, paint and distress ink edges, machine stitch.
2. Cut paper to cover the part of the top of Kraft envelope, adhere and distress ink edges.
3. Adhere sticker on the right bottom part of card.
4. Tie ribbon around card, adhere to card front and add lace, sticker and button.
5. Add velvet flower and rub ons.
Thanks for being you card instructions:
1. Make card from cardstock and adhere paper on card front, paint and distress ink edges.
2. Cut the top part of kraft envelope, cut one paper doilie in half and adhere behind, add to fit card front.
3. Adhere stikcer and button, adhere one more sticker on the bottom part of card and apply rub ons.
4. Tie twill tape and pom pom trim, add flower and adhesive pearls.
Thanks so much Beatriz, we're looking forward to your wonderful projects at AllyScraps this month.