Cathy (the owner of AllyScraps) made a pumpkin album!! It's so darn cute, and ready just in time to place your pumpkin farm or other fall photos in! Hope you'll make one too.
1. Paint front and back outside cover with ivory acrylic paint.
2. Cover all pages with patterned paper.
3. Distress and ink edges of all pages.
4. Cover front page stem with white craft glue, and wrap with twine.
5. Add photo mats and photos.
6. Decorate with stamps, sentiments, flowers, buttons, trim, ribbon, etc.
Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg collection
Maya Road - Chipboard pumpkin album
Maya Road trinket pins
Maya Road envelopes
Maya Road flowers
Thanks so much for taking a look, and thanks to Cathy for her awesome album. Check back this weekend for another awesome project from Beatriz Jennings and for an awesome mini book made our other (secret) September guest designer. :) Dana