A big Ally Scraps welcome back to Roree Rumph, we're so thrilled to have you!! We've had a lot of birthdays around my house lately, these cards would have been SO perfect... both adorable and creative.
1. Make a 4 3/4" square card from white cardstock. Emboss the front of the card using the Cuttlebug machine and Seeing Spots embossing folder. Then, machine sew around the top and sides of the card front with a decorative stitch and navy blue thread.
2. Cut a 1 1/4 x 4 3/4" strip from the navy blue patterned paper. Adhere the strip to the bottom of the card.
3. Cut out two banners from the banner patterned paper, and adhere them to the top of the card.
4. Adhere the letter sticker to the card for the sentiment.
5. Wrap the blue/white twine around the card front, multiple time, tie a bow, and trim the ends.
6. Cover the chipboard cupcake pieces with blue patterned paper and heart patterned paper. Adhere the chipboard cupcake pieces to the card. Cut out a flower from the floral patterned paper, and a cross stitch to the center with yellow embroidery thread, and adhere the flower to the top of the cupcake.
1. Cut out a 4 1/4" circle from heart patterned paper. Cut scallops a little bit below the middle of the circle shape to make the top of a cupcake. Then, machine sew around the outside edge of the cupcake top with a decorative stitch and navy blue thread.
2. Cut a 2 3/4 x 4 1/4" panel from the navy blue patterned paper. Taper the edges to create a cupcake bottom.
3. Create a 4 1/2 x 4 1/4" card from white cardstock. Adhere the cupcake top and bottom to the card, so that the layered piece are slightly taller than the card. Trim the excess cardstock.
4. Cut out a banner from the banner patterned paper, and adhere it to the card. Adhere the letter stickers to the banner, and add zigzag stitching to the top of the letter stickers if desired. Thread the twine at each corner of the banner behind the card front, and tie a bow at one side.
5. Cut out a circle from the circle patterned paper. Layer and sew on the circle and button to the top of the card.
Echo Park Playground Collection, Capture the Flag
Echo Park Playground Collection, Kick the Can
Echo Park Playground Collection, Double Dutch
Echo Park Playground Collection, Heads Up Seven Up
Echo Park Playground Collection, Red Rover
Echo Park Playground Collection, 12x12 Alpha Sticker
Maya Road Mini Chipboard Set, Cupcakes
Pink Paislee Soiree Collection, twine
Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Collection, Buttons
White cardstock, Yellow embroidery thread, sewing machine, navy blue thread, circle cutter
Thanks so much Roree! can't wait to see what's next for us. :) Dana