I can't wait to share these super sweet projects from Betsy Veldman today. The first one, a little photo art piece using the alphabet paper in the Cosmo Upcycle 6x6 paper pad. The second, a beautiful smile card. How creative! a super cute gift for Spring. :)
Love You A to Z instructions
1. Print A to Z words onto cardstock. Trim and adhere to 6x6 alphabet paper. Embellish letters with buttons.
2. Affix border stickers along edges of paper. Trim strip of pink/yellow paper and adhere along right edge. Stitch edges.
3. Punch hearts from patterned papers. Sand edges lightly and adhere. Top with button.
4. Trim photo into circle. Adhere. Embellish with buttons and binder clip. Knot ribbon through binder clip and adhere a piece of lace behind photo.
5. Adhere finished piece to 6x6 piece of chipboard.
Cosmo Cricket Upcycle 6x6 pad
Cosmo Cricket Upcycle buttons
Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Trims
6x6 piece of chipboard
Smile Every Day instructions
1. Create 4 x 5 1/2" card base from kraft cardstock.
2. Trim a 3 3/4 x 5 1/4" block of pink paper. Trim "smile" block from patterned paper. Adhere to pink panel. Affix border sticker. Stitch around flower and down right edge of flower block.
3. Punch 4 hearts from pink paper. Adhere to flower. Top with button.
4. Stamp sentiment onto tag and embellish with punched heart. Wrap twine around panel and tie into bow. Tie tag. Adhere panel to card base.
Cosmo Upcycle Elements paper
Cosmo Upcycle 6x6 pad
Cosmo Upcycle button
small heart punch
"every day" stamp
Thank you so much Betsy! Love your beautiful projects. :) Have a great day! Dana